Friday, June 6, 2014

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box

Today I am excited to show you what I got in my May Vegan Cuts Beauty Box* ! This is unlike any beauty box subscription service I tried, being that everything you get in this box is 100 % Cruelty Free, with most of the products being organic and natural.


The great thing about this box as well is that everyone can get their hands on it. United States is free shipping, Canada is $8 shipping, and everywhere else in the world is $15 shipping. This box is $19.95/month. My box came with a total of 6 items, with products that I am excited into my everyday life. To hear more about my thoughts/first impressions, be sure to check out my video on my YouTube Channel HERE.

SKINAGAIN Youth Cream

Halona by Tallulah Jane Eau de Parfum

Goddess Garden Organics SPF 30

Sevi Texturizer Spray

Gourmet Body Treats Raw Finishing Powder

 
Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques
   To learn more about Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY