Monday, September 12, 2011

NOTD: OPI "You Don't Know Jacques"


With my favorite season just around the corner, I have started making transitions with the polish colors I choose for my nails. One of my all time favorite polishes for the fall time is OPI's You Don't Know Jacques
.

The first time I was made aware of this polish was from Blair or juicystar07 on Youtube. I then forgot about this polish and then found it again at my local beauty salon for only $1. It was used which is why the price was so low but was filled to the top, so I couldn't pass up this offer!
I would describe this color as a mix between a gray and brown, making it a taupe color. I absolutely love it and feel that it goes with any outfit. I love it so much, I decided to put it on my toes as well!
Yay to fall polishes!

xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY