Monday, August 29, 2011

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette Review & Swatches


This is officially the most prettiest eye shadow palette I have ever laid my eyes on. Encased in a gorgeous, mirrored box lies 15 brand spanking new eye shadows, never released from Urban Decay until now! If you haven't gotten your pretty, little hands on this yet, I suggest you do so now! If you loved the naked palette, then you will fall in love over again with this amazing, must-have palette!



When you lift the mirrored top, inside lies a variety of 15 eye shadows, 14 of them being frosty/shimmery and one being matte, making their be something for everyone. The amount of different looks you can get out of this are never-ending! The assortment of different colors I think are perfect and I love experimenting with each and every one of them.



I also love the reflective, purple casing that holds the 15 eye shadows. If you have ever gotten the chance to play around with Urban Decay eye shadows, then you know that they have one of the softest and smoothest textures out there! As most people say, "they are like butter!"


In natural lighting, like shown above, these eye shadows swatch beautifully and are very, very pigmented! Would you expect anything else from Urban Decay?!

(From Left to Right): Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, Vanilla, Flow, Chase

(From Left to Right): Tainted, Junkshow, Omen, Evidence, Deep End

(From Left to Right): Deeper, M.I.A., Ace, Blackout, Half Truth

So what are my overall thoughts on this palette?
Ever since I got this palette, I find myself reaching for it every single day. It sits beautifully on my vanity and I can't help but feel like a princess when I use it. The only thing that may set someone back from buying this palette is the price tag. At $55, this palette may seem a little over-priced, but when you think about how much a single eye shadow costs from Urban Decay ($17) and then think about how many full-sized eye shadows you are getting in this palette (15), this palette is somewhat of a steal!

My favorite eye shadows from this palette thus far are: Flow, Junkshow, Omen, M.I.A., and Half Truth

I highly recommend this palette and if you can get your hands on it, I suggest you do ASAP!

xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY