It's that time again! As always, I am excited to share my favorite make up products of the month! This month, I got to try out a lot of new products and took out some products that haven't had as much love as they should.
I'm a firm believer in that no product should go wasted, except if you really, really hate it! It's always fun to use products that have been hiding in the back of your collection, personally, I get the satisfaction that I would get from buying something "new" by using something I haven't in awhile.
So, to start off, here is the list of "new products" I've been loving this month:
- Mac Semi Precious Mineralize Skin Finish in Rose Quartz & Pearl
- Sonia Kashuk Small Blush Brush
- Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara in Blackest Black
- Conair Curling Wand
List of "old" loved again products:
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation in 250 Pure Beige
- EcoTools Foundation Brush
- MAC e/s in Satin Taupe
- Naked Palette e/s in Sin, Sidecar, Naked, Buck, Dark Horse, & Hustle
- Covergirl Lipstick in Heavenly
- Revlon Lipgloss in Lilac Pastel
Non-Beauty Related Favorite:
Green Tea is so good for you! I love having tea every morning & love to add a pinch of sugar just because! Some days, I try having 2 cups of tea. Not only is it relaxing but it is also extremely healthy & better option than coffee!