Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Product's I've Used Up #7


Hey Everyone! Today I am showing you guys what product's I've used up over the last couple of months. These type of videos are great because you can really get a feel for what products we actually use that I feature in videos such as hauls, favorites, etc. 



Product's I've Used Up 

Bath & Body Works Candles - Merry Cookie, Snow Day, Marshmellow Fireside, Tiki Beach
Coconut Grove Soy Candle from Target
SoftSoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub
Equate Beauty Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes x2
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Wipes
Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash x2
Johnson's Baby Shampoo
GiGi Hair Removal Hair Strips
Mario Badescu Cucumber Cream Soap
Mario Badescu Orange Cleansing Soap
Mario Badescu Facial Spray Aloe Herbs & Rosewater
MAC Brush Cleanser
MAC Fix +
Sacred Truth Face Mask from Lush Cosmetics
Mario Badescu Buttermilk Moisturizer
Mario Badescu Moisture Magnet Moisturizer
Mario Badescu Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream
Sexy Mama Translucent Powder from the Balm
Josie Maran Argan Oil Sample Size
Revlon Colorstay Base and Top Coat
Loreal Butterfly Mascara
MAC Prep n Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose
Maybelline Master Precise Liner
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara Sample
MAC Painterly Paintpot

Go here to check out my video showing these products and my thoughts on them




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY