Thursday, July 14, 2011

Purple & Gold Summer Tutorial!

Today I am happy to share with you all a look that I have been absolutely loving lately: a purple & gold summery eye look. Being that I have green eyes, I am almost always attracted to colors that are going to compliment them and help them stand out. The two colors I used in this tutorial (purple & gold) do exactly that!

Like I stated in my video, I don't really have an 'everyday eye look' but this may just be the exception since it's super easy! One of the eye shadows used in this tutorial is by a company named Tretisse Cosmetics. To learn more about them, read my recent post on them & check out the 40% code! (CLICK HERE )

Watch how to get the purple & gold look!

Products Used In Order:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Half Baked e/s by Urban Decay
Sunny e/s by Tretisse Cosmetics
Fig1 e/s by MAC
Naked e/s by Urban Decay
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Hourglass Mascara in Onyx
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (Gel Liner)
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup
Sonia Kashuk Brushes

xo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY