Thursday, October 30, 2014

GRWM: Halloween 2014




Today, I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween GRWM (Get Ready with Me) video. I've always wanted to do one of these but never got around to it during the Halloween season, until this year! I found inspiration on Pinterest when I saw this picture here. I thought it was beautiful but also really creepy. I am not a makeup artist by any means so my interpretation of it is a little different but all in all, I had fun which ultimately is what matters most!





  The contact lenses or (lens) I used in this "GRWM" video were sent to me from Pinky Paradise. They have a super wide selection of contact lenses, ranging from realistic styles to really "out there" styles which are always fun for this time around. I chose the GBT Blue Aqua lenses for something  I could use more than once and not just for the Halloween season. They were comfortable to wear and really added something special to the look I was going for.



Products Used:
GBT Blue Aqua Lenses from Pinky Paradise (Wearing one in the video)
MUFE HD Foundation #123
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (on half of face)
iCandy Sleek Palette 
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
Chanel Eye Lash Curler
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #12
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Promade in Dark Brown
Urban Decay Black Liner
Makeup Geek E/S's in
MAC Select Cover Up in NW15
MAC Coppertone Blush
MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara
Stila Stay All Day Liner
MAC Magenta Lip Liner
MAC Lipstick in Riri Woo (LE)
Forever 21 Lashes

Be sure to watch the video on my YouTube Channel here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY