Friday, December 9, 2011

TOP 10 WINTER NAIL POLISHES!



    The winter season is quickly approaching and although some of us don't have snow on the ground just yet (or maybe just me), the cold feeling in the air is attracting me to wearing darker colors both clothing wise and on my nails. Here are my top 10 winter polishes. Enjoy!



(not in any specific order)

* China Glaze - Tinsel Town

* Revlon - Facets of Fuchsia

* Butter London - Chancer

* Butter London - West End Wonderland

* OPI - DS Extravagance

*Butter London - Chimney Sweep

Butter London - LA Moss

*Orly - Haute Red

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue It

Ulta - The Jungle Look

      What are some of your winter polish must haves? Let me know in the comments below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY